Two preseason polls were released Thursday, and Alabama was at the top of both of them. This is getting to be quite redundant.
The Crimson Tide, which fell to Clemson in the national championship game earlier this year, is once again the preseason favorite in the ESPN and the Amway Coaches’ polls. Florida State, Ohio State and USC are in the Top 4 in both polls. No surprise, right?
Maybe, but there are some noticeable differences between the coaches and ESPN voters.
For one, the coaches have shown more respect for Michigan (No. 9) than ESPN’ers (No. 13). Same goes with West Virginia (No. 20 for coaches; No. 25 for ESPN).
|2. Florida State||Ohio State|
|3. Ohio State||Florida State|
|6. Penn State||Penn State|
|10. Oklahoma State||Wisconsin|
|11. Auburn||Oklahoma State|
|19. Kansas State||Kansas State|
|20. Texas||West Virginia|
|21. South Florida||South Florida|
|22. Virginia Tech||Virginia Tech|
|24. Washington State||Tennessee|
|25. West Virginia||Utah|
- Week 14 college football picks … the picks of Champions
- Week 13 college football picks … Stop the madness! Just let Bama win
- ESPN College GameDay Signs Nov. 18, 2017
- Week 12 college football picks … stop picking on me!
- ESPN College GameDay Signs Nov. 11, 2017
- Week 11 college football picks … them’s fightin’ words
- ESPN GameDay signs for Nov. 4
- Week 10 college football picks … again with the ‘poison,’ Nick?
- ESPN College GameDay signs for Oct. 28, 2017
- Week 9 college football picks … this time with an important message