USC quarterback Sam Darnold doesn’t let a waking moment go by when it comes to showing off his skills.
As businessinsider.com reported, some players are hitting the weights or studying game film to get ready for the season. Darnold used some of his time to pass to some speeding receivers on wakeboards.
If only they could have wrangled up some gators to play defense, we’d have a real game going on.
Here’s the video from Instagram:
In other unbelievable USC news …
Former USC Heisman winner O.J. Simpson has his parole hearing on July 20 and could be released as early as Oct. 1.
Simpson has been imprisoned for almost 10 years for attempted armed robbery and kidnapping charges. The former NFL star said he was trying to retrieve sports memorabilia that was stolen from him in the 1990s. He was sentenced to 33 years in prison, with a minimum of nine years without parole.
Simpson, who said in his defense he was trying to retrieve personal sports memorabilia that was stolen from him in the mid-1990s, was sentenced to 33 years behind bars with a minimum of nine years without parole.
That seems like of long sentence, even for armed robbery. But if you’ve seen the documentary “O.J.: Made in America” … uh, you know.
Despite all of his achievements on the football field, Simpson, who will be 70 on July 9, will be known for the infamous trial and his 1995 acquittal for the killings of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman.
- Week 14 college football picks … the picks of Champions
- Week 13 college football picks … Stop the madness! Just let Bama win
- ESPN College GameDay Signs Nov. 18, 2017
- Week 12 college football picks … stop picking on me!
- ESPN College GameDay Signs Nov. 11, 2017
- Week 11 college football picks … them’s fightin’ words
- ESPN GameDay signs for Nov. 4
- Week 10 college football picks … again with the ‘poison,’ Nick?
- ESPN College GameDay signs for Oct. 28, 2017
- Week 9 college football picks … this time with an important message