Hey, if there’s a tailgate, there’s a fiesta.
This is sort of a non-fried spin on the taquito, minus the meat.
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 4 ounces of diced green chiles
- 4 ounces of chopped, black olives (drained)
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of chopped, green onion
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- Seasoning salt (to taste)
- 1 package of 10-inch flour tortillas (taco size)
Combine all the ingredients into a spread. Spread the filling over a tortilla and wrap. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut each roll-up into ½-inch strips and serve with salsa and/or guacamole.